Incidents such as a death in the workplace, accidents, assault, suicide, robberies as well as the major incidents such as terrorism could affect not only the people closely involved in the incident but your wider workforce.
docleaf's trauma support services are specifically designed to support you, your employees, families and customers back to normal functioning as quickly as possible.
With 16 years experience of managing fatalities, we can advise you on all aspects of managing these high-impact intense situations.
Immediately following an incident we can provide onsite support anywhere on a global basis.
What do we offer?
- 24/7 global response
- Support to impacted people including staff, families and customers
- Support at your command centre
- On going post-incident support
- Advice on dealing with ALL aspects of workplace death / suicide
- We only use highly trained trauma specialists who all have a psychological/psychotherapy background
- We only use clinically approved protocols including the global standard of Psychological First Aid (PFA)
- Overseen by the docleaf clinical director with dual psychotherapy/medical credentials
Please call +44 (0) 333 202 1003 for 24/7 response.